May want to take a look at this. Seems to be ripping you off. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1030410/Cryptrunner/
Blastion (2018 demo)
A downloadable game
Alpha game demo. THIS DEMO IS OUTDATED - THE PROJECT IS BEING REBUILT
Blastion is a proc-gen dungeon shooter with a lo-fi pixel aesthetic. Progress through randomly built dungeon levels while shooting and slashing enemies.
- Procedural dungeon generation
- Multiple guns
- Player shooting, melee attacks, jumping and dodge rolling
- 3 enemy types
- Player level progression
- WASD to move
- MOUSE to look, LMB to shoot, RMB to use melee attack
- SPACE to jump
- SHIFT + Direction to roll
- E to pick up / use
- R to reload
- ESC to pause / quit
- (ENTER to restart level, regenerates a new level layout)
- The purpose of this DEMO is to test the game on multiple systems, to see
how it performs.
- The gameplay is far from finished, although the main elements are in place.
- The main menu has functionality for options, credits and highscores. They just don't do anything yet.
If you do test out the game, I'd appreciate some feedback!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
consider looking into https://itch.io/docs/butler/ , your game can't be installed via the itch client which would be useful for games in development as it would auto update
edit: played the game a bit, Windows 10 fullscreen, runs smoothly without problems.
Possible bug: grabber enemy grabbed me through spawn room wall, something was damaging me, shortly after I got:
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
D3DXCompile failed - result
Interesting. Are you getting the error every time or is it something that happens randomly? What kind of system are you running? Could be a problem with your version of DirectX.